Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a friendly, family oriented, casual and relaxed group of gamers wanting to enjoy the game together. We seek kind, chatty & mature people 16yo+!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

U wut m8? Shank your nan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dezito

Dezito

U wut m8? Shank your nan Empty
PostSubject: U wut m8? Shank your nan   U wut m8? Shank your nan Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 3:37 pm

This may or may not be the one and only Dezito. I am the druid healer for the primary raiding group, and I am currently trying to gear my off spec (which is feral Very Happy ). If you need any leather working done I can help you, so don't feel scared to ask me for help. If you have any healing needs I will be glad to help as long as I am not busy doing something else. My real name is Weston if you want to call me by that name.
Back to top Go down
Pallyho!
Admin
Pallyho!

U wut m8? Shank your nan Empty
PostSubject: Re: U wut m8? Shank your nan   U wut m8? Shank your nan Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 3:58 pm

Welcome to the forums Dezito! Glad to have you here! I updated your permissions and added you to the correct groups! Feel free to look around and come back anytime! Trying to really get this place alive! Nice to get some raid members around here!
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartswow.rpg-board.net

U wut m8? Shank your nan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts :: General Discussion Topics :: Welcome! Come Introduce yourself!-
Jump to: